1. How do I get a refill on my medication?
– We prefer that you contact your pharmacy to request a refill. However, you may also contact us by phone to request one.
2. What information do I need to provide when requesting a refill?
– When calling our office, we ask you to provide us with the name and dosage of the medication you are requesting and any allergies you may have. We also need the information on the pharmacy you would like to use if the refill is approved.
3. How long does it take to get a prescription/refill?
– Prescriptions will be written and refills authorized during office hours only, as we must be able to reference your medical record. Prescriptions will not be refilled on evenings or weekends. Please call at least 48 hours before your supply is exhausted.